We aim to keep all our pricing fully transparent - so we hope this explanation helps.
We show you exactly what you are paying for and who you are paying it to. Not many providers provide such a detailed breakdown, so you can review if you are making the right investment in yourself for you. When you have all the right information, you can make a healthy and informed decision. But it can seem a little confusing when the figures are separated.
The price on the course page is subject to VAT, but not in every case - so sometimes you might even make a saving.
We have a Nationwide Network of wonderful trainers and some are VAT registered and some are not. Please Note: This will affect our pricing structure for each course depending on who you choose and whether they are VAT registered or not, but you can always ask.
- This is to agree and hold a mutually convenient training day with one of our trainers for your chosen course, it must be paid within 24 hours of invoicing to ensure your date isn't released.
- This is invoiced by the trainer (booking fee +20% VAT). They will be using this to register and pay for all your course materials and exam on your behalf ensuring the correct items are completed for you; therefore the amount they invoice will include our VAT responsibilities (Booking Fee + 20%)
- The Booking Fee is NOT refundable or transferable.
- Your trainer will invoice you for the final balance, to be paid at least a minimum of 14 days before your course date and this is paid directly to your trainer. If your trainer is VAT registered, the balance will be Balance+VAT. If they are not VAT registered, then there is no VAT to pay. Please assume that all pricing on each course page is subject to VAT unless otherwise stated and will be added at invoice stage if applicable for location and trainer.
- Some of our courses require KITS that must be purchased from Jane Bryan Beauty Training and will be clearly shown on the course information page
- We also state the cost of the KIT + VAT for transparency. Paypal charges on checkout apply (approx 2.4%)
- We will list what is included in the kit on the course page or provide a guesstimate on how much it might earn you!
- If you are attending one of these courses and you forget to purchase your kit in time for your training day, you will not be allowed to train on the day and you will forfeit the full cost of the day, (you will not be able to rebook, unless you pay for the trainers time once more) so please ensure you have your kit in plenty of time. If in doubt call us, or email us via the 'contact us' page.
- Kits for these courses have been specifically approved by our Accreditors and no other kits can be used in these circumstances.
- Kit pricing - we accept that we are not the cheapest, but we have collated the kits together for you in a convenient package, approved the quality ourselves and saved you time by having everything at your fingertips. If you wish to use another brand, please contact a trainer for that specific brand as we are unable to assist.
Our aim is to be able to offer the most diverse training available. Why travel the country to attend courses when you can do them all in one place?