Cost: £135, including booking fee of £40
Course Length: ½ day
What is HOPI Ear Candling?
Hopi ear candles are not a traditional candle but are a hollow tube made using organic cotton or flax, pure beeswax, honey extract and traditional herbs. Ear candling has become a popular therapy in the west and is used to help a wide range of symptoms, not only those associated with the ears. The treatment also engenders a relaxed state in which the body is better able to fight imbalances.
This Hopi Ear Candling treatment includes a pressure point massage.
Course Content & Learning Outcomes:
- History & principles of Hopi Ear Candling
- Your working environment
- Code of practice and insurance for therapists
- Consultation process including contraindications
- Conditions of the ear
- Contra-actions and aftercare advice
- Hopi Ear Candle routine
- Types of Candles
- Anatomy & physiology for Hopi Ear Candling
- Home Study (7 guided learning hours)
- ½ day practical
- 2 case studies
Awarding Body: ABT & Towergate
This course is available at:
- Dorset (Ferndown)
- West Sussex
- Yorkshire (Filey)