On this course you will learn how to perform Tibetan Acu-Sound Table Therapy™ using Singing Bowls, Tibetan Chimes and Tuning Forks on the Chakra System and major Acupressure points
Cost: £210, including booking fee of £85
Course length: 1 day
What is Tibetan Acu-Sound Crystal Facial?
It is the use of musical tuning forks in a non-invasive way to re-align and balance the body's natural energy fields and to help clear energetic blockages. Harmonic sound, both audible and vibrational can locate and resolve energetic disharmony. This supports self healing and is complementary to other therapeutic measures. It is a gentle and enjoyable method and is opening up fascinating new areas of subtle work.
Sound Therapy can be used to help any illness or ailment - physical or emotional, as it works at a fundamental energetic level. This treatment is non-invasive as it is applied through clothes and therefore can be performed anywhere.
Course Content & Learning Outcomes:
- History and benefits of Tibetan Sound Healing
- Chakra, Meridian and Aura Systems
- Your working environment
- Code of practice & insurance for therapists
- Consultation including contraindications
- Contra-actions/ aftercare advice
- How to use Singing Bowls, Tibetan Chimes and Tuning Forks
- Marketing advice
- Anatomy & physiology for this treatment
- Seated Tibetan Acu-Sound Therapy™ routine
- Home Study (2 days guided learning)
- 1 day practical
- 3 case studies
Awarding Body: CMA
This course is run by ZJB Training
This course is available at:
- In-house training available